Antwerp Fashion Exchange
Still got clothes that are in good condition but aren't part of your #ootd's? Want to give 'm away and get something nice in return? Drop by Antwerp Fashion Exchange.
How does it work?
- bring clothes you're not wearing anymore, but of which you think other people will be happy with
- Antwerp Fashion Exchange checks them and gives them a color coded token (depending on the state your clothes are in)
- start exchanging fashion with other participants
- yellow = mass market (think Zara, Monki, H&M,...)
- orange = mid level (think Other Stories, Weekday, Adidas, Levi's,...)
- green = less fast fashion kinda stuff (think Essentiel, Zadig&Voltaire, Sandro,...)
- double green = high end stuff (think Chanel, Prada, Dries van Noten,...)
With every token you can swap clothes with corresponding colors straight out of the Antwerp Fashion Exchange collection.
BRING NO MORE THAN 7 PIECES
NO JEWELERY, UNDERWEAR, PRIMARK
BRING YOUR OWN BAG